Training and Development
On this site you will find the latest training news from Behavioral Health Centers (BHC) across Colorado. We believe our clients and staff are best served when the BHCs training leaders work collaboratively and strategically in purist of our goals. We welcome your feedback and questions at the contact information below.
The Training and Development Committee is intended to support and enhance the network of mental health training leaders across Colorado in support of our commitment to employee development, quality care and financial stewardship.
We accomplish our mission by focusing on the following goals:
- Provide a venue for those responsible for Training and Development at their BHCs to stay connected and share best practices;
- Identify and deliver on training needs that are consistent statewide and deliver the highest value for the lowest cost;
- When possible, create opportunities for increased value and economies of scale through group purchasing in the marketplace;
- Share resources and best practices to enhance the knowledge and skills of mental health professionals across the state;
- Create, promote and foster an environment that values development, diversity and growth opportunities for all employees;
- Provide individuals and our organizations with the tools to respond effectively to client needs as well as current and future demands for service.
Spotlight Presentation on Leadership Training
Special thanks to Kevin Braney of Mental Health Partners
Spotlight Presentation on Peer Review
Special thanks to Sarah Harrison of Mental Health Center of Denver
Spotlight Presentations on Delivering Exceptional Training Experiences and Leadership Models
ADTs Delivering Exceptional Learning Experiences
Video Recording of November 30, 2018 Meeting
Click here to change this text