Recently, Genoa Health and CBHC co-hosted a webinar on telehealth services and updates for the state of Colorado. The webinar was recorded, and can be watched by clicking HERE.
Below, you will find a PDF version of the presentation along with the other resources discussed during the webinar:
- PDF of the Webinar
- Rural Health Grants Eligibility Analyzer: https://data.hrsa.gov/tools/rural-health
- SUPPORT Act: https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6
- Medicaid State-by-State Reimbursement FY 2018: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ps6QP8Dqyy60rqw3jZThSdEyGO5Rgm0TrsdtKr1WVWU/edit?usp=sharing
- HHS Acting Secretary Declaration of Public Health Emergency: https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/opioid%20PHE%20Declaration-no-sig.pdf; https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2017/10/15/acting-secretary-hargan-declares-public-health-emergency-california-due-wildfires.html
- Ryan Haight – Exemption for MAT per 2018 SUPPORT Act in Federal DEA Code USC 21, Chapter 13, Section 829a
- FCC’s Connected Care Pilot Grant: https://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-proposes-100-million-connected-care-pilot-telehealth-program-0
Thank you to Calvin Parshad and Samir Malik of Genoa Health for sharing such valuable information.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Calvin at firstname.lastname@example.org.