The National Council for Community Behavioral Health recently introduced an online Resource Center for Primary Care and Behavioral Health Collaboration at www.TheNationalCouncil.org/ResourceCenter.
The Online Resouce Center Includes:
- Resources and guidelines for working with FQHCs
- Integrated care models and screening tools
- Report on "Person-centered Healthcare Homes for Persons with Serious Mental Illness"
- National Council Magazine on behavioral health and primary care collaboration, includes best practices and stories "From the Field"
- An updated version of the National Council's acclaimed Four Quadrant Model, a population-based planning framework for the clinical integration of health services.
Visit the Resource Center at www.TheNationalCouncil.org/ResourceCenter