November 4, 2013
Mental Health Partners has opened three Drop-In Help Centers to assist residents impacted by the recent floods. These Drop-In Help Centers provide immediate mental health crisis services for residents coping with anxiety, sadness, depression, fear, sleeplessness, guilt, anger and other emotional distress.
- These services are available for children, teens, adults and seniors.
- No appointments are necessary.
- There is no charge for up to three drop-in visits.
The Centers are staffed by trained crisis clinicians and disaster interventionists.
MHP Drop-in Help Center locations
- Mental Health Partners, 1333 Iris Ave. (Broadway and Iris) - limited Spanish-language services at this location
- OUR Center, 303 Atwood St. – English and Spanish-language services at this location
- First Lutheran Church, 805 3rd Ave. (SW corner 3rd and Terry)
Hours for all MHP Drop-in Help Center locations:
Monday-Friday: 12:00 noon – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Information phone line for MHP Drop-in Help Centers: 720-415-9740
Mental Health Partners (MHP) is an independent nonprofit organization (not a government agency) that provides a comprehensive range of mental health services for residents of Boulder and Broomfield counties. MHP solicits, receives and acknowledges charitable contributions and is in good standing with all relevant regulatory agencies. To make a charitable contribution to support the MHP Drop-In Help Centers, click here.